About Us

Steel Products Limited incorporated in 1917 is one of the oldest public limited company listed on the Calcutta Stock Exchange. It started as a SSI unit in 1987 for the manufacture of Galvanized Hamilton Tubular Poles.

In 1993 a second unit was setup for the manufacture of all types of structural steel products like Transmission Line Towers, Telecommunication Towers, Railway Electrification Structures, Sub-station Structures, etc. Keeping in line with the growing demand for transmission line and telecommunication towers, a third unit was setup in Raipur (C.G.) which commenced production in June 2008. Presently, the company has a combined capacity of 42,000 MT per year.

In 2004, we received an ISO 9001:2000 certification for quality management.

Apart from successfully supplying towers domestically, we have exported to Bangladesh, Malaysia, Australia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and other countries. We have supplied over 90,000 MT of Transmission Line Towers, Sub-Station Structures and Telecommunication Towers.

The Company’s objective is to undertake large projects for design, manufacture and installation of Transmission Lines, Sub-station Structures, Railway Electrification Structures and Telecommunication towers in India and overseas.